Thermguard is a great little unit....used one in the previous house for a set of pipes on the 2nd floor that went through an unheated...
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00429N19W/ref=gbps_img_s-3_4782_351ad658?smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_p=2292984782&pf_rd_s=slot-3&pf_rd_t=701&pf_rd_i=gb_main...
I'd offer $350 and go from there. If it actually still runs, maybe a little more. But it's a basic unit....shouldn't cost much to get it running...
IMO, 3% off isn't much to entice anyone.
Only clunks I ever heard were due to a long pellet or two getting snapped in half by the auger, or the agitator on my 10-cpm riding up & falling...
Probably an easy repair, but I bet it's not easy on the wallet. :whistle:
x2
If you like that, check this out.....newly updated 3 month outlook from the Weather Channel: [ATTACH]
Not sure I want that image in my brain......can't imagine what the other people dining thought.....:picard:
Bet you had some of those house-made donuts, huh. :drool:
Dog doesn't look too thrilled about it. :mad:
Go drown a worm w/ Joey? :seasoned:
Mountain Pine Beetle: Turning Dead Trees Into Green Heat
Yes, after X-mas is over. :wacky:
The little ones disappear quickly, with all the apartments in the area, so I'm taking a chance getting it early......never bought one this early....
First of all, welcome to the forum THBH. I'll take a guess about the problem on low burn. I read that you did cleanings, but has the stove ever...
Make a visit to your local HD and/or Lowes. They get cabinets returned with small blemishes or broken corners, etc.( take a guess why I know...
Looking good.....good price too.
Was just at Lowes picking up a tree, and their garden outdoor area is stuffed with more tons of pellets than I've ever seen there.....every...
41* and a drizzle out. Nasty day, for sure. Gotta make a dog food run, and maybe grab a small tree while I'm in the area.....the "new" shack...