Self what???
:picard:
:eek: YIKES!!!!! :faint: :dennis:
You have to be careful you don't have too much vacuum.....it will just suck pellets into the vac instead of just dust. That's why the original...
WOOOHOOOO!!!!! Bring on the smoothies.....LOTS of them! :drunk::cheers:
Me too.....I LOVE it!! :banana:
It shouldn't be, depending on the design of the auger. If it's made of solid steel, it should be OK. Quads use a type of "spring" auger and...
As you are probably perfectly aware, same thing is going on here in the states by you-know-who in the White House. Throwing the coal industry...
:popcorn:
And yours was built ??????
Hey! Welcome back Nailer......great to see you here!! Don't stay under the rock too long this time.
Me too. My work week is over, so I cracked the first "red & gold smoothie" about 45 min ago. :cheers:
Are you building the contraption I made with the PVC pipe? That's easy peasy. Hardest part was finding the right bowl for the "hopper".
Pics or it really didn't get built. :ithappened:
I have the FrogToggs suit.....needed all of it today.....supposed to be worse tomorrow.
Be careful you don't overdo the "cut-down" on the burn air.....it's supposed to blow most of the burned ash out of the pot.....all that's supposed...
His sig says '96
I've had the Nikon CoolPix L22 for about 4 yrs and I like it....takes great pics. The updated version is the L32:...
I fixed it....the Cyber deal link is in my post now.
Welcome shivaman!!