I stand by my earlier comments.....IMO, there is a serious issue with the exhaust set-up. I would try also unhooking that "way too long" OAK at...
Not much work involved here: [ATTACH]
Not sure of the year, but I'm pretty sure that is an old Whitfield Legend WP-1. Someone has cut off the top 3-4" of the front plate to expose the...
Well, after hearing what the price of oil went down to today ($37.14/bbl), plus the warm weather and long range forecast for more to come, just...
While the cats away, the mice will :fart:
I spy some Yuengling smoothies in the trunk.......drinking one as I type this.....:cheers: My weekend has started!!! :banana:
He's trying to make the price sound like a bargain. :picard: Ask him for the serial # & give Mike H. a call.
We take it you're not a big fan, eh?:confused:
I feel bad for him......NOT! :D
Uh, no. That's why it's called the .....Oh, never mind. :whistle:
GREAT choice, IMO. Superior ratings in snow, ice, and wet. Approx $70 + at Discount Tire Online, and you get a $25 instant discount, plus free...
:picard:
Looks like another top 10 Fall day here. Already up to 60* in the sun. Gonna do some tinkering outdoors, and then watch some football. Water in...
Only way to go in your case Jay, IMO. Discount Tire & Tire Rack have done good for me in the past....no complaints at all. I found the cost of...
x2
Who said SlickPlant??? Did someone mention trimming a bush????
Yes, I had Nailer make me one....I can attest that it works great!!!
Get said list done, or else! :heidi:
A little blurry, but you get the idea. [ATTACH]
Wow....as Will said, top 10 day here (65* in the sun). I was just out in a T-shirt putting up the porch Christmas lights and doing a little...