So, we both had the same thing last year, and both are having a somewhat "normal" Christmas this year.......Merry Christmas Larry!!
I understand what you're saying, but I've had my fun with it, and it doesn't get driven much anymore, so I can let go......for the right price. ;)
Wonder if the OP checked to see if outside screen is really clean & clear.
I saw on the Weather Channel that there is a type of warm water "mini" El Nino right off the coast of Oregon & Washington.....that's whats driving...
Well, you could own this one....it's for sale for the right price. Have about $2000 of spare & upgrade parts for it, including Jet Hot coated...
If the stove front is back to flat and door seals correctly, I'll be curious to see how it runs after the OP disconnects that OAK.
I'm the original owner. Ordered it in Oct. of '84, took delivery in January. 74k on the odometer. Somewhat rare Grey interior on a burgundy...
Refurbs are usually covered by the same 1 yr. warranty as new units.....I know, I had one.
:drool:
That looks to be in good shape........for a Ford.
Already been out.....in a T-shirt! :banana:
HaHa He knows when HE bought it. Notice no mention of what year it was actually made.
BOTH of you keep all dat chit near you......we're enjoying 60*+ here right now and bright sunshine. :p
:whistle:
Used to go there w/ my daughters every few weeks when I lived in New Windsor......nice Z.
[ATTACH]
Welcome to the forum Screamin6 & MikeSs !
:rolleyes:
Hay jtakeman , looks like a good weekend to get the boat back in the water......Joey's itchin to catch some biggies! :seasoned:
Don't think so. Shouldn't be needed, as it burns great in the beginning as per my post above.