Well, I won't miss THOSE White Christmas......picked up my supply of them today. :drunk::drunk: Chilling in the fridge as we speak.
You heard correct. I'll miss a White Christmas, especially since my daughters will be here from college in the south, but otherwise........:thumbs:
Then, my little eye spied a couple of other things I was in search of.........and they went right into the shopping cart :dancer: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Well, did some Christmas shopping today, including a stop at the supermarket for some of the traditional Christmas Eve appetizers, etc. Strolling...
Now your weather site is comparing Green Bay to Denmark??? :loco: :crazy:
Not saying that 100% sure it's a problem, but I tried the same EXACT stuff and the stove suddenly was lazy.......even turning the burn air up all...
All that could be true, but bottom line......it's STILL 14 yrs old. :confused:
True dat! Glad I don't live in Oregon either.
True, but compared to other places.............:mad: [ATTACH]
Ah, one more of the joys of living in NY: [ATTACH]
:rofl: :lol:
HHO was anywhere between $169 - 180/gal in todays paper. Crude is at $35.62/bbl
Too fine of a screen will choke the stove.....don't ask me how I know. :whistle: Mesh shouldn't be anything finer than about 1/4". As for the...
Low oil/natural gas prices not having any effect on pellet stove usage????? I was just looking on Craigs list, and in my area, there are 50+...
That includes delivery?
I don't even wanna know. :picard:
I'm on the lookout for that too.....should be in the stores now.
Very cool though......don't see many like that. :yes:
Huh???? :faint:
But your house won't float away on sn*w.