Thanks bud.....will enjoy every moment w/ them. They're excited too!! :dancer::dancer::dancer: Have a great time w/ yours!!!
I'm on red & gold smoothie # 3 since I got home from work. Working about 1/2 day tomorrow, and then 10 day vaca.....and the daughters will be home...
Me likey!! Just hope that smoothie doesn't suddenly slide forward.......:faint:
Already mentioned back in post #33
Just got 93 gal delivered today. $1.84/ gal locked in price, no fee.
:yes:
:thumbs: :banana:
Only because it's tough to use the fryin pan over the phone. If you had been home.........:heidi:
Nice look!
Any update T-Stew ?
Welcome Steve. And to help welcome you here, I'll make sure I have a smoothie for you! :cheers:
What brand faucet set did you finally go with?
I agree....stinky beer.
Please keep all the above-mentioned sn*w out there w/ you. Thanks for your cooperation. :handshake:
I have no knowledge of such a terrible situation. :bug:
:eek:
Nice!
Proof that it does happen: [ATTACH]
:drool:
Give the Sapporo a try....I got hooked on it back when I was in Japan in my younger days. BTW, you & will711 would like it there.....they sell...