Local Newburgh HD still at $5.18/ $259 ton. They just don't seem to be getting it. :loco: :crazy: Guess they're looking at the long range...
Cheapest I've found is at HD: First Alert Battery Operated Smoke and Carbon Monoxide Alarm with Voice Alert-SCO7CN - The Home Depot
:thumbs:
Still in college for another 1 1/2 yrs.
Installed these in every floor of the last house near bedrooms and heating units. The low battery "beep" goes off well before the battery...
Well, had a great time w/ the daughters in NYC at the Christmas Spectacular (except for the traffic!! :headbang: ), and the Rockefeller Ctr....
:drool::drool::drool:
X5 Merry Christmas and a wonderful New Year to all my forum friends!!
In general, No. Smoke should be pulled upward through stove & exhaust pipe. Inlet air is generally lower in the rear of the stove, so smoke...
Even though you did increase the dia. of the OAK pipe, they actually didn't leave it out of the manual. See P. 15: "Long runs of pipe and...
If this is what you mean, you'd be good to go on the outdoor inlet, but I still wonder about the overall length of it....
Hopefully hear an update from T-Stew soon. :popcorn:
I will.....Thanks Larry!
Not really.....both daughters are coming in for the vaca, and since I haven't really seen them (except on FaceTime) in a year, I'll be spending...
AND the beginning of 10 day Vaca for me!!! Smoothies are flowing as I type..... :cheers:
Well, IMO, isn't that the most important thing? I guess it'd be OK if only used for shoulder season.
Phew....I fixed your post in the nick of time......o_O
Funny, why are the streets all deserted?? :whistle:
You'll get used to it, and then you'll realize it's the best thing since sliced bread......especially on those infrequent long trips. You arrive...
Says he unhooked it back in post #41.....still waiting to hear if anything improved. :popcorn: