Any bites? :like::seasoned:
What vehicle?
:drool::drool::drool:
That's my guess....:popcorn:
About 51* here now, supposed to hit around 55*. Tomorrow calling for high of around 62-63*. How's the Mickey D's song go?........"I'm lovin'...
bogieb Maybe I'm wrong, but did you install those new shelves upside down on purpose? :whistle:
x2
Latest 10 day forecast here.... Tuesday is an "Unlike" :mad: [ATTACH]
Me too.....some "issues" around the master bath vent fan.
Huh? OK, I'm confused........all I hear from Harman owners is how they are the best thing since sliced bread, etc, etc., and that the stove...
Nope, not yet......:whistle:
I seem to hear those words often these days. :rolleyes:
:zip:
11:30 am, 66* outside already, house is 69*, and haven't heard the furnace since last night. YIPPPEEE! :rootintootin:
That's what I used on my stoves....well worth the extra cost. :yes:
Hope so! <fingers crossed>
Leave a light on that's not on a generator circuit.....but the transfer switch is the way to go.
Should be good to go by mid-afternoon......heat will help cure the silicone.
Still a great fishing river.....not far from my house.
Yeah, pretty much. This was a pretty nice (warm) ride we were on the past 2 months....I already noticed it in my heating bill.....WAY down. :dex: