Hmm...I bet you are right...if so, I don't think I've ever seen one with the engine on one side and pump on the other before...
Ok, I'm confused (even more than usual ;)) where is the engine on this machine? I see the pump by the battery there...is the engine underneath?...
Even better, one of "stuck at Dennis'" side x side with one of "stuck at Walts!" :rofl: :lol: Frame made out of "the tree"!
I'm with ya brother...they can stick their automated "smart cars/trucks" up their wazookies! To me it seems like the best of both worlds...
Yup, I did the 150 to 250 thing...don't regret it.
My buddy was at the Ford Truck Nationals in Pigeon Forge a couple week ago...he sent me A TON of pics...there had to be over a billion $ worth of...
The last 2 are Cummins powered... [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
This thread is really falling short of my expectations...:whistle:
If that CV joint is not roached you can just have a new boot put on...and are the ball joints loose? If not, run 'em! It's not like on your truck...
351M?
That is super cool! :thumbs:
I have a slight burn on the bottom of my arm after running this lil monster for an hour or so today...it needs some sort of heat shield on the top...
Is that the WY wife version of dropping your kid off at the bus station with $200 tucked into his/her belt? :whistle: :rofl: :lol: ;)
That's called a "slammer" install, no longer legal...yank that thing outta there and call WS ASAP! You won't regret it! Seriously, that old stove...
Is his name Mo? Mo Ron?
Might have only had 1, and the second one looked ok?
I'd have to live in the next county over to not hear this 4 wheeler! Well, that's a bit of an exaggeration, but I'd lay money that everyone within...
That's just it, I do too!
House down the street is a rental...the people that have been in there the last year or so seem a lil "riff raffy"...their teenage kids are...
I was gonna say trying to knock over 2" stuff with an 8' brush hog will wake you up, let alone bigger!