X2
Got a feeder out for 'em?
Looks good from here! :thumbs:
Understood...if it continues on I have no problem talking with the other neighbors and raising a stink with either the sheriff, or the landlord,...
All the Stihl oil does?
Seen it before...
The thing about this all is that I'm a fellow ATV enthusiast, have several of my own, including some with loud pipes, but nothing to the level of...
Uhh... [IMG] Stuck the landing! [IMG]
Looks like there have been a few of them... https://firewoodhoardersclub.com/forums/search/65098751/?q=camping&o=date&c[title_only]=1
Well I be danged, it worked! All quiet now! :thumbs: :handshake: :rofl: :lol:
I'm totally off my game here... I'll go try that now! :rofl: :lol:
Oh goody...the neighbor punk has his "rolling thunder" 4 wheeler out again...haven't heard it since Saturday, we were starting to think maybe it...
Great pics! :yes:
[ATTACH];) I'm not gonna make it either though...
Yup, after watching some safety "fail" videos on manlift safety, and hearing a coworker tell about being tied in saving him when a sling broke...
I was thinking about getting one too...seems awful cheap though, I'd be leery of that one...
Those older VW diesels always cracked me up...you'd see people getting on it, rolling coal, and still only accelerating at the pace of a hyper...
My neighbor has one, but I think the pump hangs down underneath...nice for cold weather starts, as Kevin mentioned
[IMG]
Those are all good...I especially like the last one there. :salute: :usa: