Update: they showed up the next day and I just flat out told the crew boss to quit chipping all my firewood! :mad: he says it's got poison ivy all...
[IMG]
X2! :binoculars:
So somewhere in here: "Platanus occidentalis, also known as American sycamore, American planetree, western plane,[2] occidental plane, buttonwood,...
Tracking says its to be here today...1 week to go what should have been 300 miles! I think the old time Pony Express would have done better!
I had some a few years ago...it was fine, but I take it not all of it is?
Well, the obvious one would be Sycamore, but I gather its not...?
Would probably excel in DC these days too! :eek: :picard:
Its a lil slow around here in the summer...and those brands aren't the most common, so probably not going to get huge feedback on those models, at...
X2...I like this spray lube that we get from ACE hardware too...smells like coconuts and works great...reminds me of the lube we used to get from...
I just checked again...its on the move, but still near Harrisbur PA...maybe slightly further away than last I looked! When I ordered it I seen the...
Here ya go... :D [IMG]
Yup, most of the log splitters you see any more are made by YTL, and if you really look at them, vary only a little...paint color, engine...
Read about, and use these calculators to "fact check" any splitters you are looking at...you'll find that most splitters specs don't add up, but...
The "straining" was likely the 2 stage pump shifting into "low gear"...perfectly normal, SOP.
I'd really doubt that Northern splitter is really "made in the USA"...more like a lil final assembly of mostly offshore sourced parts...by green...
Why a 30 ton? Anything over 15-20 will do the job just fine. Buying a "larger" splitter just means more $, a heavier machine to move, a larger...
Not a pic, but funny...kinda...seen on FB "So I am at Walmart scanning and bagging my almost $300 worth of groceries while the employee that...
Seems like a good deal, if anyone is interested, its nearby, I can go look... [ATTACH]