[IMG] [IMG] [IMG]
[IMG] [IMG]
I wish I didn't still have last weeks load on the truck, today is perfect wood cutting weather (well, for summer anyways) 71*, mostly cloudy, and...
It's a cool pic, but yes, obviously not real
[IMG]
:D
#1! Winner winner, chicken dinner! (Saturday night ok? :whistle:) [IMG]
If you rearend the trailer! :eek: :rofl: :lol:
Don't get too close, don't wanna make those bells toll for you! :whistle: :rofl: :lol:
Hey, just for that I'm not gonna help push you out next time you stuck :D;)
:rofl: :lol:
Don't forget the pics for us poor suckahs stuck at home! :binoculars:
Huh...it would be the opposite for me, cherry is always twisty/stringy and full of ants, SM usually makes some nice firewood for me...usually, not...
Ok, which one of you is this? [IMG]
BEST DIVORCE LETTER EVER Dear Wife, I’m writing you this letter to tell you that I’m leaving you forever. I’ve been a good man to you for 7 years...
Everybody knows gators always attack teeth first, right?! :whistle: :rofl: :lol:
I rarely get any straight cherry...even if it looks perfect, the grain usually has a twist, and will split that way.
Ummm...:rofl: :lol: