No, it still is an issue, unless spitting limb wood that only needs one split...otherwise you have to pull the log back for another run through...
I don't yet...my brother has several.
Can't argue that...and I'm sure there are some less than reliable modded saws out there, but not the ones with xtra sausage!
Nice setup! :yes:
Even better IMO, no need to "go fetch" your log on every pass :hair:
Yup, #Bradsux ;) Nice snag :thumbs:
Randy saves the day with pics! :handshake: I had the meme all loaded up already too...:rofl: :lol: [IMG] :rofl: :lol: :whistle:
Allegedly...:binoculars:;)
Again?! Somebody needs to loctite them on! :hair:
Why? Seems like it must have been a real dud...:binoculars::whistle:
Very nice! I love it when people think outside the box...and even better, use some good ole "git r dun" engineering to make it work with cheap...
Looks like Walt picked the best seat in the house! :thumbs: Is their splitter working properly now? Seems like it'd be a nice machine if so...
Where the heck is the "live from central PA" thread? This is still the "who's coming?" thread :D
Now, see I personally don't care for wedge on beam setup so much...I mean they work fine, but I hate chasing the wood on every pass. And while I...
Green treated is ok for ground contact, but its nothing like the treated wood of yesteryear! I was just working on patching things up on some...
From what I hear, many schools teach a revised version of things in "history" class these days...the revised version is completely twisted around...
Yup, pretty much just find one that is laid out the way you like, is priced right, and has the options that you prefer (engine brand, log...
I title this pic "the thinker"...or maybe, "the stinker" ;) :rofl: :lol: As usual, nice work TJV! :handshake: [IMG]
Woodyard?! I see a woodfield! :startled: :thumbs:
[IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG]