Good post...saving a couple bucks, only to have your house burn down is not so attractive! I have noticed that they are copying OEM auto parts...
[IMG]
Here is the one I copied from. [IMG]
I made one like that probably 3 years ago, its caught 1 wasp in all that time...and they are all over the place here!
Brake Kleen drops 'em like a rock!
Boy, they have really cheapened those light trees up the last 15-20 years! Used to be a lil steel in 'em! (and a lil diesel generator that would...
Very nice! I made one just like that out of used 2x4's about 8 years ago, inspired (read: copied) from the "Shawn Curry/FHC" design, it has held...
X2! :hair:
:rofl: :lol: [IMG]
Dang y'all use a lot of line! :eek: I don't have that much that needs to be trimmed, but I bet I don't reload the head more than 2x/year!
How about Delorean/enclosed trailer? :whistle::rofl: :lol:
Looks like what you'd get if the highschool metal shop class made a car...
Ban them...ban them I say! ;)
This was my view when I went out to leave for work the other morning. [ATTACH]
'tis 4x4 :D
Truth bomb ^ ^ ^ :yes:
A bowl, and a knife...that was a SCOOORE! :thumbs: And agreed, couldn't happen to nicer people :handshake:
What?