[IMG]
I've just been sitting here enjoying my cigar, I didn't see anyone take your hot dog...hey! Wait, no no no! [IMG]
Been working on my design, seems pretty close now...beta testers wanted... [IMG]
I think I would be buying then a BAF (Big Azz Fan) put a bow on it and it be their present...one of the groomsmen could get blamed if someone...
:picard: We either need to declare open season on some lawyers, or at least just let nature take its course here... [IMG]
We've had a lil rain around every day this week so far...a lil spotty though...we had a nice .65" downpour here mid day Monday, then nothing...
Just from reading the title I really thought this thread was going a different way...something along the lines of making trucker bombs...:whistle:...
Well, it does take a special kind of crazy to futz with firewood when its above 70* :rofl: :lol:
How do the spindle and idler bearings sound when you give them a good spin with the belt off? I've seen decks with "jumpy" belts smooth right out...
I know bike shops had a huge boom during CV19, since then things have kinda been tough...I think the E-bikes are kinda taking over too...
Same here for deck belts...have had good luck with it. The only other option in my mind would be kevlar reinforced belts...but I'd make sure...
Edit: Sorry, quoted wrong person! Specific charges?
Bump for fathers day... -I've never been much of a fan of facial hair, but it's starting to grow on me. -What did the boy say to his fingers?...