What if the saw is mtronic?
Ive yet to see CSMing in person. Maybe that big ash log you mentioned is an ideal candidate?
Yup. I recall 30+ years ago when North Farms resevoir would freeze up and i'd don the skates and grab the hockey stick. Not the best skater but...
You could always start carving trees or Santas in logs with a chain saw! Yeah its tough to enjoy it when you're in charge of something going on...
Customer of mine had some old wood he didn't want. I got the log rack too. These always come in handy.[ATTACH]
Small town America at its finest. :salute: Are you trying to out do yourself every year Sandhillbilly? Better start stocking up on wood for...
I take it you enjoy the snow and winter activities up there.
How much on the ground up there Mike?
Its located where I store mostly bundle wood and next door to my main storage where the hydro is. Ill grade the splits as I go and toss into...
Bucked the rest up this afternoon. Next step will be to bring the hydro over and get to work splitting. Probably 2.5 cords to process.[ATTACH]...
Looks like fun. Hopefully it stays up there most of the Winter. Is it early for snow cover up there?
Couldve been a thread here before I was a member which will be six years come February.
Nice! Do you sell a lot a pear? Meeting a guy next week who is buying five bags of smoker chunks. One each of apple, pear, mulberry, cherry...
Nice load there RR! Need a HUGE stocking for that wood. :santa: Some of it almost looks like honey locust.
Dead BL! You have my undivided attention. That's not easy to do with my A.D.D either.