Yes OEM parts from Giant Joke! It had started to rain when I finished the cut yesterday and realized they were right around the corner. Guy...
I think I got the same stuff. First dealer didn't have the elastostart assembly in stock and neither did the second. I opted to get cord for...
An extra 3' huh? :D :rofl: :lol:
An improvised lever last time with a log, 2x4 and another log to prop it on. Did the same today. A little redneck physics goes a long way.
Ill check into it and let you know. My 400, 462, 500 have the elastostart so I am familiar with it.
Yes 3 PC. Got plug & AF in but cant get the FF out of the tank fully? Is this normal?
Only if I drink too much coffee! :coffee:
I just checked the handle and its not the elasto start but does have a partial white rubber that does come out when rope pulled. Ill check with a...
Would an OPE Stihl dealer have this in stock?
Is that the rubber thingy under the actual plastic grip?
X2
YEAH! My hat has the little propeller! :nerd:
Great job HF. Im sure it brings a smile to your face every time you see it. Kinda wish I never threw away my original circa 1985 Stihl 028 that...
Broke the pull rope on the 241 while at my cut yesterday. [ATTACH] Got to storage and went to fire up the splitter and that broke...
Went to move the splitter and it was totally flat. The cold air did it! Ill bring the compressor over today and blow it up. [ATTACH]
Saw has been stalling under idle as of late. I hadn't picked up the orange fuel filter so after yesterdays cut I picked up a three piece tune up...
Ive thought of using the mesh bags but I'm too fussy about size/shape of them. I've thought of the electric wrappers but my set up not ideal...
My last score produced a lot of chunks and rather than toss them in the nugget bin I bagged them. That customer wanted chunks and ill have to...
Yeah it doesn't like to split straight. Often chips off in chunks in my limited experience with it. My last outing I tried splitting on center...
Did some looking into it. Closest range is a couple states east of you.