I use the 20 mostly on the bigger saws. 14/16" on the smaller saws. Ideal two saw plan for most of what I cut. The 24/5" is nice to slice a big...
Not something I wanna see until Im one! :emb: :whistle: That's if I make it that far! :BrianK:
Now that you mention it I do have one loop of semi skip square grind Stihl chain for the 36" bar. I used it a couple years ago on a big sugar...
I need to pick some suet cakes up and get the feeder back up. I don't think I've ever bought the fruit ones. Either plain, peanut or mixed with...
Why I don't wear socks in the house! :rofl: :lol:
How bad is the wind there Mike? Windy but not too bad here.
Hopefully your fruitcake isn't ruined either! :rofl: :lol:
That was my suggestion too. Well maybe he is? What's it gonna be Jeffrey Svoboda?
There was a couple of the logs I cut that were dead. The huge logs are solid. Sadly a lot of beech will be dying off around here and it has a...
Wow! I hate when I have to do a vinyl siding repair when its below 40. I have to be extra careful so I don't overflex it and snap or crack....
So despite the CC rating it never made the said power? Guys never tried to port them or was it a lost cause to begin with?
I made a list of other common woods around here that I could scrounge but haven't scored any. If I haunted the two dumps I'd get more. Guess ill...
Have you seen an 009 with an 012 top end put in? Read about it on AS a few years back I have seen the 191 top handles. What makes them a turd?...
How good are you with an ax or maul. Half the bigger rounds first. As I've aged I'm not ashamed to do that. Sure does make things easier. Take...
Being a tradesperson who lifts heavy stuff and uses his body on a daily basis I've had my share of back issues. Winter 2019 I hurt it and after a...
I have another ten species to list on December 31st. Just don't tell Chud :D
I eat my Wheaties! :D
Thats the FHC spirit! :salute:
Might be old wire fence? Kinda common around here. Hopefully we find it with the ax or hydro. Could be old nails from "no trespassing" sign.
I had a couple people say that to me on my wedding day! :eek: :rofl: :lol: