NO! With the gritty stuff the 25" did fine for bugger logs and even bucked the 41" oak in my What's the Biggest Log You've Ever bucked? thread....
The nobody home guy said its the best wood he has ever burned after many years with a stove. This would be his fourth year buying BL. Retired...
He wanted me to use my own mix and oil which I did. I also had 400 & 460 the first time. 460 and 462 dulled quick with one slicing a nail and...
Last regular texted the other day. First load went today. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Second half cord going tomorrow. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]He usually buys...
I used my own to cut. He had bought a used 391 and 660 for the other guy to use. Between $1200 for those saws, his bobcat died the day I went...
On my hunt for black locust I've been contacting bulk log sellers asking if they have any. Some do but wont let me cut in their woodyard for...
Did you ever finish that big oak score?
Thats not real! :picard: Wlfd PD just relocated to its new building! :p
I did stop there last year or the year before. I think buzz-saw bought a saw there. I'm not in that area often so G&H North Haven or CT Power...
For you...a tall one! :rofl: :lol:
I was going tomorrow until a BL regular texted for his first cord so at least one load going tomorrow plus another delivery in North Haven.
X2
Have a BL score lined up from a wood seller. Checked it out and he ended up hiring me to cut for him and I was there last week already. Headed...
Missed this post. Stand looks great. Hopefully they start selling right away. Keep us posted.
Thats a good question. I need some more oak for customers a couple years from now. The beech is a great btu one year drying wood that's going to...
never saw or used one.
Nice. Is that an X25 or X27?
Squatty Potty - The #1 Way to #2! – SquattyPotty :D
The is an OSJL here and I didnt think of TSC. Haven't seen them at a buck in a couple years though.
Ive been getting them at Lowe's. Price was cheaper in bulk box than at a feed store where I get 40# bags of sunflower seed.