I use whatever I've bought regardless of season and never had a problem that I'm aware of. I recall a well respected member here saying it...
My thoughts exactly. Apparently someone did loose a finger on the splitter based on what the "con" was telling me.
The one guy who has evidently worked for him for a while had face tattoos, cap on crooked, pants partway down and seemed like everytime I looked...
Thats terrible. I would've shut it down too. Did you call the police? Unfortunate that you have to take such drastic measures. Ill have to...
Yes Hickory is high on the BTU scale, but has its downsides. Heavy when cut fresh, takes 2-3 years to dry to optimal moisture content. Its...
Way to get after it Mike. Looks like that limb wood could be burned right away. Sometimes I wish I could take more limb wood at my BL scores....
Does such a thing exist? If not mebbe your onto something John. :makeitrain"
I don't think he is a full time operation and uses his dump trucks and dumpster for other "side" work. Being there to work we didn't chat much...
Yes not a conventional processer. He had mentioned coming close to buying one and wishes he did. Most of those pics were snapped late on the...
Yup, I've had the same happen. Drop what you're doing, or planning on doing and deliver wood.
Have multiple chains and/or chain saws. No trick but my MO as I've been self employed my whole life is to keep working. If I was waiting for him...
He only runs Stihl's Jason.:saw: Of course I'd probably pay to watch such an event happen! :rofl: :lol:
I like the 2 in 1. I found one new 13/64" file and will switch it back and forth in the guide for now. Ill order a box of 13/64 files. I use...
I thought of that but even with his somewhat limited space I don't think it would work. Yeah he was saying how he's had to dip into his savings...
Yup. I like my little operation with little overhead. And honestly after working the two days I did I'm glad I don't have one either. Im...
He had to bring the help home and deliver a load of wood. He has a bad accident years back and is lucky to be alive from what he told me. He'll...
When I finished Yesterday we talked and he wants me to come back as needed or fill in I guess. Don't mind in the cold weather, but full time...
Went to put new files in my Stihl 2 in 1 filing guide and the 7/32" files wont fit. Turns out to be a 13/64" file. WTH! .375 chain is supposed...
Yes, I was paid plus the BL. He wanted everything cut to 16" and was rather happy when I showed him how I do it with a ruler and chalk when we...
Could be. I did ask where he got them and forget what he said. I could've opened a folding chair and sat by the barrel fire watching the...