Towns near the PA NY border are reporting 40". Wish we got that here...I had about 4" before it changed over. Was hoping to do some plowing.
I run my windrows north/south and have better drying than when I tried east/west. Located at 39 degrees North
While I have no plans on getting the vaccine, I'm hoping it can get out to the elderly, those with preexisting conditions, and those who want to...
I was raised on a small farm with animals and I still have chickens at my house. It's much easier to predator proof your pen than it is trying to...
I had no idea what a KIA was until I got to the end of your post. Then, it was easy to figure out.
Another great score. Sure weighs down the f150. Better get a 250!
It’s not a marathon. Getting it done is all that matters
170 on 180 off
I'd love to have some of that equipment! I do wonder how long it will sit in piles that big though.
Mine will have snow on the roof after a snowstorm. It won't be there forever but it's well insulated. By the sounds of it, it varies upon unit.
Nothing like good ole sunshine
I would check out facebook marketplace
How much sun and wind exposure did they have?
Holy sheet man! Glad you're still here to write us. A 10" limb is more like a small tree. I can't imagine the force.
We never sat down and planned anything out financial wise because we never dreamed it would take off like it has. Everywhere we go, people will...
I feel like I never stop!
This seems to be an almost weekly occurrence on at least one of the local town Facebook pages. Multiple people tagged me/my wife so we could...
Love it when the community comes together. The way it should be!
He’s over $600 so far this month and it isn’t even cold yet. We did remove what was left of the pine on his stand last weekend and filled it with...
Echo 8000. Screw cap