Echo 8000
Sounds like something old timers just made up. They have some things that were good and others that were hogwash...I’m going with the second on...
I could t figure that out from their website either. It was basically the same for many of their bigger saws. And yeah, having a small motorcycle...
Lol! Good one!!!
3. And I will be looking to sell my current big saw. I don’t need a bunch of saws laying around collecting dust. I have a big one (80cc), a not...
Solstice on the solstice
So back in the fall in the middle of delivery season, I posted about buying a new saw. I finally decided on what to get and went to my Husky...
That last part is the hard part but I don’t think anyone has ever regretted spending money to make a job easier on their body
In my experience, it dries much quicker than oak but not the quickest drying wood out there.
You mention saving wear and tear on you. That simplifies it. Get a splitter with a log loft and a 4 and/or 6 way wedge. Brand isn’t all that...
Today was time to take care of the beef.
Thanks guys. By far the biggest buck I’ve ever had come to me let alone put on the ground. Truth be told though I much rather eat does than older...
I get this from tree services. I do pay for some but it’s cheap and gives me a reason to turn down the monster logs. I’ve had a lot of success...
That sounds like pressure. Even though I cut for about 4.5-5 hours today, I didn’t really feel like cutting. I only did it because these kids...
With piles out in the open field running north south, it dries really well. Going on year 26 doing it like this.
Yes
I normally don’t cut much wood this time of year. Usually I’m just finishing up deliveries and then it’s hunting season, wife’s bday and...
My shower treat after cutting wood for the better part of the day today
Got this guy on the next to last shotgun day. He was running about half speed 30ish yards away
Don’t worry, mom knows when someone is on the property....she may be 76 but she can still use a shotgun! Haha