How big is the bottle?
So is what pictured an American Chestnut?
A guy I hunt with is an 77 year old farmer who’s lived around here his whole life. He knows a lot of information about the history and nature of...
Just burn it
Nothing like the smell of fresh cut cherry!
Great point!
Sell mixed hardwood to people with fireplaces...most heat is going up the chimney anyway
Started the morning off with a beermosa
Where is the brewery?
Aged 1 year. Getting more robust
Aged 1 year
A grapple can be great but I feel you’re limited in what you can do with it. If money isn’t an issue, buy both!
You can put any heavy objects on pallets and easily move them with forks.
Haha rednecks and spare time!
If it’s going to be used a lot for firewood I would strongly suggest buying forks for it.
I get all kinds of sizes but yeah a big saw will rip through it all. Time is money
Keeping the 038. Will be selling the echo. Already had someone message me. I will be running the echo until the new saw comes in. Haven’t had time...
I spoke with my nephew who runs saws a lot and also works on them. He said they were both great saws but he preferred the 390. 88cc is enough...
Haha. I’m sticking to my guns on this one
Stihl 038 magnum Stihl ms260