A Belgian ale brewed with honey and cherries...mmm
I told my dealer if it didn’t come during my break from school it didn’t matter much when it came
Never heard of that. I’m in NJ though but doesn’t mean someone couldn’t have planted it
Yeah I’ve seen it in spots but never the whole trunk
It will go from 0-100 the first day. Haha
Maybe you can work out a deal with someone who does have the space?
They do a good deal of the splitting
That won’t be an issue
So when these logs were first dropped off I was thinking, oh yeah cherry! Then I saw the end grains and thought wow that’s some interesting oak....
So this will be the third year in a row of my thread titled “the march to....”. Two years ago it was “the march to 150” where I wanted to set a...
Count me in on the maple train
Delivery within 10 miles is included in my price. Over that, I just ask them where they live and give a price based on whether or not it's a ride...
Update: I stopped by my small engine shop a few days before Christmas to purchase a new 390 with a 24" and 36 " bar. I was disappointed when I...
50 mile ride? I sure hope there's a nice delivery fee included.
Mine doesn’t complain one bit but that’s because both me and my 9yo son sell. She gets to watch his investments increase and she gets projects...
Nothing like some homemade scrapple toast start your day!
With everything shut down, I got to spend way more time with my wife and kids than I normally would have. No sports or other activities to run...
Those apps are not accurate at all in many cases
Sounds like the perfect amount to me!
I just loop them around the handle on the floor of my truck that engages the 4wd