Been at it pretty good this week. Have this oak pile up to about 35 feet long and then the other one is growing as well.
Yesterday was a sad day knowing that was his last episode
Be curious how much wood you get out of there. Nice score!
About 8 years ago or so, I had a crooked piece on the splitter pop up and catch me on the edge of my chin. Cracked and chipped 2 teeth. Glad it...
ROW’s are owned by someone. I wouldn’t take wood off them until I knew it was ok with the property owner
I hate sauerkraut but I’d be inclined to try a nibble just cause! I hate throwing food away and always push the limits of how old is too...
Those kind of pieces are never fun to deal with
Yep, annoying behavior in a classroom. I never cared what others got for grades and I always knew I deserved exactly what grade I got whether it...
I went to college right from high school and yes, we despised the non traditional students. It wasn't so much about them being a curve buster, it...
I do 2 batches and I try my best to avoid the heat of summer because they seem to have health issues on those hot days especially if they are in...
The answer is obviously yes!
I have 2 of them and people ask about them all the time.
Tree service drop offs, mostly.
I have a JD1070 with forks for moving logs around and it will pick up most logs I get but not all. I have an Iron and Oak spltter with 4 way wedge...
Thanks! You make a lot of it yourself!
I have a tractor with forks for moving logs and a splitter with a log lift. There is still a lot of grunt work involved but the machinery helps!
Didn’t see any ants while cutting
Freezer is full!
Out in the field it will be ready for next year
In my region, swamp maple is just another name for red maple...