Some of the pics make me think red maple by then some pics don’t.
I sell out in the fall but my price remains the same for the selling season.
I refer to the mixture of woods as fruit salad
Looks great Jeff!
Ain't that the truth!
I don’t even know what to say...haha
Smart man leaving that gum alone
I tell all of my customers if they don’t get wood wood from me by November, I won’t have any. I do not hold wood for anyone anymore. Been left...
Jay peak and mad River are the real deal. Lots and lots of glades
Always neat and orderly.
Nice to know who's close. I know of another member in Medford and one in Shamong
I see my fair share of metal but thankfully don’t hit much. In 200+ cords, I probably hit metal maybe 6-8 times on average. I’ve thought about...
No ants anywhere in those logs and not a live oak. They aren’t found here
Do you live in south Jersey?
Nah we both put our time in. We go about it differently. I see your posts and think, that man is a wood magnet. You find em everywhere you go....
Haha!
This is my favorite south Jersey beer. I would put it up against a lot of other stuff from just about everywhere
I can agree with you on pricing but some of those pricier beers are worth it. Also agree about tree house. Very good but not buying into the...
White pines near the house suck! If they aren’t snapping off they are always dropping something!
I’m not really sure to be honest