Have a friend who has a nursery that lives 5 minutes from me which is halfway to my moms house where I do all of my firewooding. He calls me up...
I don’t think I would get much done with scenery like that!
Not sure about the cars but I've enjoyed owning Tesla stock!
I won't but a splitter without a log lift. The Easton Mades look great but who wants to wait 9+ months for one? I would like to see videos and...
Interested in watching this
The last boots I owned were Caterpillar and they were great!
I hit! $4...haha
Don’t worry, I cut in sneakers 99% of the time. I’m sure I will get crap for that but it’s what works for me. To be fair though, I’m not spending...
I only play when they get big and there is buzz about it. So in the last 2 weeks, I've spent more on lottery tickets than in the past year...
I think you could cut 10 cords of the stuff and never have to sharpen your chain.
High and low temperatures occur every day. Precipitation not so much.
You don't check for temperature to have an idea how to dress?
Neither. I just don't understand why people complain they are wrong all of the time and then continue to tune in...If you feel they are never...
Here we go...guys complaining the weather people are always wrong but still tune in each day.
So what's he charging you for a cord? Is it premium stuff or is he using you as a place to get rid of less desirable wood? Oh and those Bell's...
Both gums are miserable to split. Also, sweetgum will rot quickly if not cut and split.
I have more bark on the ground than I prefer in the second picture to help deal with the mud. I prefer the ground around my piles to look more...
Did some cleanup today. Move short pieces, long pieces, and uglies where they belong. Up to 70 cords cut and split
Sass is ready in one summer
Mesmerizing