Haha! No offense, but you are correct!
The man, the myth, the machine...YOU!
Haha and he works harder for some of them...If I can't get my truck right to the wood, I'm not interested!
3rd scrounge in as many days. Another guy who reached out to me asking if I wanted some oak. Logs were on the ground just needing to be cut up....
Bring a wheelbarrow and a plank. Roll it right into the truck. Nice score as always!
I hope you’re getting paid for the removal
I do not but it may be worth looking into
Mulberry is one of my favorites to burn in my fireplace
I don’t get enough of it to keep it separate. It will go in my mixed hardwood pile
Looks like silver maple to me. Bark looks good and scaly
Yes, I was very happy to see it laying there!
A former student of mine who is now a homeowner contacted me about an oak tree he took down asking if I wanted the wood. He said I could back my...
I can’t even imagine!
It’s already dumped. Needed to come back home and I don’t like leaving it loaded for extended periods
Yep, cha ching!
I’ve had that truck for 11 years now and it doesn’t owe me a cent. It’s hauled a lot of wood!
I will be there Friday! Bringing your saw on the lift? If not, how will I know it’s you?
It’s kind of big and twisted. If he asks I may take it but would prefer not to
As I pull into my moms today (where I store all of my logs/wood) I see truck tracks coming out so I know something got delivered. As a get...
All but a handful of small pieces ready for the splitter. It’s a 50/50 mix of red and Norway