Dont be afraid to throw me an offer fellas !
You are too kind my friend :)
Dude !!! Glad to hear that you are enjoying the old girl ! Was a pleasure doung business with u :)
Thirdly (may or may not be a word !) is a very nice Sears Easy Start D-44 Ive had for a while now . Good compression..... and as you can see in...
Second I have a very old Pioneer 400 (410) . Bar measure about 19 inches . Bar an chain seem to be ok . Recoil is slow malfunctioning a little on...
Selling some dust collectors..that I just dont have time for . Up first is a very nice Pioneer Farmsaw . Just needs a new coil...and maybe a fuel...
Great old saw there. Enjoy !
Tell him to buy a new one...and have that one touched up later . When that chain is fixed...it will be down to 50% or so anyhow :(
If times get tough..for sure !! But for now...it will be on my vacant property...where I hope to build in the next 5 years ! We are always out...
I could do that for sure !! I could show everyone how not to do it LOL !!!
No doubt ! That lil thing has done rediculous things . As my Dad would say....its the operator !! With a little time and patients....great things...
I come from a family of masons....and I grow granite field stones on my property....so there will be some stone work for sure ! Probably not all...
Hey thanks !! Im lucky to have easy access to it for sure . All I have to do is do the maint.....fuel it up..and not break it !! The cabin was...
Clearing the last stump where our cabin is gonna go on my vacant property ! Always amazed how Dad's mini excavator can handle big jobs ! This...
Congrats ! You can go weong with any of the big brand saws !
Welcome !
Its not looking good. Busy weekend :(. Ill leave it at a maybe... Just so i dont feel bad :) Ill try my hardest fellas !
That looks like a cool saw ! Dont know if i could get use to the color combo !:p
I think Echo saws are gr8. Good price and super reliable ! As for the more weight more power.... My opinion is why would you need either for a...
Very nice ! Congrats !