Just cant help but want a Total Super Bar for it LOL !!!
All sounds good to me !!
I love this new design of saw ! IMO........its no comparison to the "old" saw platform . Especially with Autotune !! My girlfriend has a...
I like the caps ALOT so far !! Hope they dont turn out to be a problem :(
I too like this way !! Takes a little time ...but after that it saves time :)
Im probably an over maint. guy...but its better that not enough i guess :) LOL But i have gotten some sweet deals over the years from people who...
Looking good . That mower will last a looong time with that kind of maint. !!!
Sweet Oak !!! Love the "YAY" BTW !!!!
Hope something works to control the lil boogers . Thanks for posting !
Had some changes happen lately that have forced me into a much needed 2 saw plan. So my shelves are getting emptier now.... But its a good thing....
Nice ! But no saw is too clean to use :)
SOLD !
Pm me a good offer if you want buddy . You never know !
Go on Ebay... Type in pioneer farmsaw coil. It will bring up the blue ones for about $79 or $80. I hear also that it will also accept an old...
No prob Pete !! I think they are 66cc luggers !!
Putting saw on the Bay this Sunday night if no good offers :(
Over to the Bay this Sunday evening :(
Sale pending :)
Trade a Farmsaw ?? Lol. That is a sweet 036 buddy ! Surprised ots still available :)
Make me an offer !!!