Dude..thats a huge bummer :( We have all dodged this bullet a time or two..thats for sure !
It always makes me wonder !! Heck...right now is time to enjoy the warm house...and cut and split for next :)
Take a look at the Echo CS271T Its a little pricey...but its the lightest....and has plenty of power for smaller stuff !! And....as a few others...
Very cool thread !!
Nice score indeed !! Love Cherry :)
Impressive !
WOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
A lot of them fit in ....but the long ones get use in the outdoor fire pit !! You can tell when the arms get tired...the little stuff gets cut...
Ash indeed ! Huskys hate Ash trees ! Negative on the splitting my friend ;) lol
LOL :)
The brand new Husky 545 got its first fuel and first test today ! Really cold and snowing up here today.... Perfect cutting weather ! I wanted to...
My new Husqvarna 545 and my Echo CS 271 T :) This makes a great combo i tell ya !! No trees bigger than the 16 inch bar in my woods... So the 545...
Its the right color :)
Thank you buddy... Glad to be back :)
DUDE !!!!! Just....WOW DUDE !!!!! Congrats buddy :)
Just got my Husky 545 from Terry . Only took a few short days to get delivered . Im a happy camper !! Good luck with the Jonny !!!!
Agreed 100% !!!
Have had good luck using the good quality frame restoration paint on the underside in the past . Its strong..and holds up good . But I find myself...
I was all bent on getting a Dolmar 421...and I still might down the road . But I missed my Husky 50cc saws :( For me ....and the smaller wood I...
NIIICE !!!!! LOL :)