Update: Did purchase mower, did not purchase new trailer, rented a TSC trailer for like $27. Had to return it an hour down the road though. :doh:
:cheers: :coldone: :drunk:
Relaxation time. [ATTACH]
It's a vicious cycle I tell ya. :hair: Back to the hoardmobile. :yes:
I presume this has to do with the hydrostatic transmission.
Guess it's in trouble around here. :rofl: :lol:
As she said, she liked it, and he dropped to $400, so I guess I've some tinkering to do. [ATTACH]
Morning everyone. No coffee this morning. o_O Going up the road a ways to look at a used Cub Cadet mower, not sure if we'll grab it or not. If...
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: Cuz cats love swimming. :whistle:
That's a typical log load here as well. Given that my saw would run out of gas somewhere around log 6 (give or take). I typically hit the chain...
Very true. I remember trying to get one on the side of the road, I'll be da##ed if the thing didn't climb up a tree. :hair::bug: Didn't see...
Going to go look at a mower tomorrow, but I'm not well versed on CC mower/tractors. Here is the ad.. [MEDIA] The price seems to be in the right...
Hmmmm.. :sherlock: Having never kept a count of logs bucked before refilling gas/oil, and checking chain, it's hard to say. 30 logs, if clean,...
I think it'll be a tough haul if you mean without sharpening. If you mean can one chain survive that long, I'd say yes. Of course that depends...
Guess they were holding his beer. :doh: I know, crass joke. :picard: They likely had less experience/knowledge than he had.