Best of luck man. :yes: I know the paycheck to paycheck situation, it's not cool. :confused: I've also chased the money in IT, it sucked. :hair:...
Looks delicious :drool: Most important.. :thumbs::thumbs:
Had a Whites that I bought with paper route money, around 36-37 yrs ago, but haven't owned one since. It's an enjoyable hobby, sometimes merely...
:thumbs::thumbs:
:eek: :rofl: :lol:
Actually, gravity attracts other objects of mass, it's the results that suck sometimes. :eek: But yeah, a crappy day to be sure :doh::hair::hair:
When I was in Korea, it was all done by hand. Extremely labor intensive. o_O
But are they cigarsmokingzombie 's :sherlock:
Thor Congrats to you 2. :cheers:
That explains a lot.. I must be doing the same thing with my inner voice. :whistle: What a relief, I thought everyone were mind readers. :bug:
Oh, did I post that in the public forum?? Oops. :eek:
I might regret this.. :heidi: :startled: But Chazsbetterhalf tried to start the splitter once this summer with the same results (and same cause)....
First off.. thanks for all the help everyone. :yes: Got into it a bit today.. billb3 I couldn't remove fuel bowl as I don't have a stubby...
Safe travels.
Good morning fine sir. Looks like that saw is running tip-top for you. :thumbs:
Morning everyone :coffee: Enjoyed our fire last night, very relaxing. Not to worry, that has been corrected today. I generally only drink...
Not sure I'd have shed tears, but anyone downwind of me might have. :whistle:
Well, if it doesn't work out, I still spent less on this than the piece of junk we purchased from "The Depot"
#2 is a great candidate, he said it ran great last year before storing it for winter. Air filter is pretty much new. Figure I'll start by...