Ya got me thinking.. There's a windfarm not terribly far from here, and whenever I've seen them from the interstate, they certainly aren't moving...
I can hear that laugh/chuckle in my head. :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: :yes:
Gotta get it when the gettings good. :yes:
I realize this is a Canadian issue, and I don't know what rights are codified there by any stretch of the imagination. But, I do know that...
If ya wouldn't work those pups so hard. o_O :rofl: :lol: Enjoy that well deserved :coldone: :cheers:
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: I've said nearly the same thing to a couple of coworker's
I don't think "anonymous complaints" should hold much merit. Too easy for someone with an axe to grind, to cause trouble for someone. Just my...
You're one very busy man Gasifier :eek:
I have a co-worker who let's his brine for 2 weeks I believe. Good stuff though. :drool:
Never heard that one before. :rofl: :lol: Nice cam cam pics Al :yes: What model trailcams do you have?
Wasn't aware of the missing narrative, thought you were just doing a pavlonian experiment :drool: How long do you brine your pastrami?
Still plenty of people tilting at windmills. :confused: A windfarm project here got squashed because they're "not aesthetic" :picard:
Yeah, about 3AM - 9AM :thumbs: I think Fri-Sat overnight low of 71° :hair: At least there'll be shade. :rofl: :lol:
:rofl: :lol: I think he "knows" a guy. :whistle: :thumbs::thumbs:
Just don't overdo things jrider But glad you had some quality cutting time. :saw:
Just remembered another blunder.. So, getting ready to do some cutting, fill gas, fill bar oil. Set saw on front of quad while I put in my...
Tend to agree with you. I'm preferential to Spring/Fall myself. Spring is great after a long cold winter, and Fall is great after the high heat...
Very true, many are not willing to admit their mistakes. I however am not one of those people, I make many mistakes, but I try not to make the...
I've got Hulu and like it, but I don't have experience on "live TV" like some do. I mainly watch old shows that I like. Looking to ditch the...
I had a similar thing happen as well, tore the saw apart to figure out what I broke, then realized it was only the brake. :rofl: :lol: If ya...