Well, I've never been one to say "This engine has too much horsepower!!" But since it's been indicated that he hydro transmission is a weak link,...
I'd not single you out my friend, but I hear people grumbling about winter, and how great summer is. I remind them that there's some areas of...
Was gonna mention, just think how well it'll cut with a fresh chain. :yes:
Yep, soft morning wood innuendos. :whistle: :zip::zip:
You have that right, I've got so much more. Schoolhouse Rocks, good stuff there as well. :thumbs:
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: :D Ahh, the joys of a mis-spent childhood. :thumbs: [MEDIA]
Looking good Reloader :yes: Although I despise weed whacking. :hair:
One of the perks of my job, climate controlled environment, 70-72°F :dex::dancer: I've seen it hit 95°F on the factory floor. :doh::faint: Yes...
Well, now I'm in a bit of a situation. :doh: Stopped by the Cub Cadet/Kubota/Stihl dealer today to pick up needed parts. Tell them the mower...
Definitely a good deal there. :thumbs:
X2
:thumbs::thumbs: Well, I figure you are not a large consumer of alcoholic beverages. (I could be very wrong, but..) I don't see where you have...
Ya shouldn't be on a ladder after all those beer(s) ya know ;)
Gotta give that a :yes: :rofl: :lol: Yes, I'm easily amused
A beach tree joke is all I can come up with. :emb:
Glad it was well received, though they likely aren't happy to be losing you, at least they understand. If your new truck (Jeep) needs to be on a...
While I do think that there will likely be a difference in the expansion/contraction rates between dissimilar materials, I don't think it's a...
Yep, and some just love this mess. :picard: To each his own. :yes:
That pan looks a bit worn. :eek: As to the Jeep pics, your thread, your rules. But I must admit.. "It's a Jeep thing".. and honestly, I don't...
Not sure where your situated Nordic Splitter ,but it's gonna be hot in our general vicinity. (SWNY) Keep hydrated, and best o'luck :yes: