Slick work there. :thumbs:
Nice ride Ford101
Glad no injuries or damage. :hair:
Looks like time well spent together. :yes:
Don't go there often, but yep they're here. No Piggly Wiggly's yet. :rofl: :lol:
:eek: :rofl: :lol:
I should change that.. Remember to tip your servers. Don't need the PC Police descending upon FHC because of my inconsideration's. :hair:
Remember to tip your waitresses :emptywallet: :cheers:
Agreed, before we got a deal on the tractor, figured I wouldn't be owning one anytime soon, so we spent $1800 on a self powered, tow behind trail...
Bookmarked that. :drool: :yes:
My father's favorite was Annette Funicello I wasn't that into the MM Club.
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: :thumbs: :cheers:
This'd be local for some members. [ATTACH]
X2 ^^^
Glad ya got a good report from the doctor. :thumbs: Your stacks can be seen from space :binoculars: :stack::stack::stack::stack::stack::stacker:...
Welcome aboard zymguy :cheers:
Looks to be in great shape. Price is quite reasonable, given that it's not 1977 anymore. :whistle:
Great advice 94BULLITT :yes: Gotta say that they sure hold value obviously. New in '77 sold for $4K TractorData.com Kubota L245 tractor information
:whistle: :zip::zip: :rofl: :lol:
Yeah, I knew that, but couldn't resist. :emb: Hope things go well with the new employer. :yes: