This ^^^ X2 is why it's a great benefit to learn to hand file. I also carry 1 or 2 extra chains, but unless some serious damage happens, a pass...
What about "woodchuck"?? :whistle:
Still better than cankles. :whistle: Hope ya heal up quickly Horkn :):yes:
Today marks the 50th anniversary of the Apollo 11 moon landing. :cool: :dex:
No help here. :emb: But nice hearth. :cheers:
Quality does make a difference. Was at a co-worker's place today, and he has one of the cheap models. All plastic, with a lot of give/play to...
Our atv spends more time off the hill than on it. I'd love to have one solely for the hillside, but haven't been looking for any deals. Thx...
Do they tear up the yard much? Our atv needs some new skins as well, I was eyeing the Kenda's as they're very similar to what was stock. I...
Holly dispatched one today. It went under my car, so I had to assist in getting to leave the safety of the car, but she dispatched it quite...
Nope. :whistle: :dex:
GL Mike. :thumbs: :sir: :makeitrain":makeitrain"
I'd say that chain is cutting well. :yes:
Nice looking unit :cool: Let us know how it performs. :thumbs:
GL on the pool Chvymn99 A pool will be the place to be with these temps. :faint:
:confused:
Good morning everyone :coffee: Glad that the cat is safe Midwinter :) Sorry your day got extended Kev, but like you said, better than starting...
While that may be true, it makes my head spin. :faint: But then again, where I live is way different from other areas. I purchased our house and...
Thanks chris :handshake: From some research, the owners manual states that the HST is model.. Hydro-Gear 311-0510 Not sure what series that...
Welcome aboard sawset :cheers:
Nice read there. :yes: