Gonna be a great addition once it's finished. :yes: The pole barn, not the rooster. ;)
Looks great Rope :yes: Well worth the effort. But it had to be awkward and heavy. :doh:
My friend got one of those last year, loves it for getting rocks out of the yard and back onto the driveway in spring.
Now I see what you're talking about. :binoculars: :yes: Nice repurpose. I thought it might be another "mad scientist" experiment, and was...
No, he means, if I'm not mistaken, that if you're gonna load any heavy equipment, you should use jack stands under the rear to support the...
Drain gas and put in fresh mixed oil/gas, see if it'll chug at least. Check/change plug It could be a carb issue if gas has been left for a...
Jack stand. [ATTACH]
Jack stands like you'd put under a vehicle for maintenance. Helps ensure that the vehicle doesn't fall on you in the event of a jack failure....
Unless you want gravity's help in unloading, I'd say yes.
Interesting, and the final application? :popcorn:
We don't stalk, we wait for the GTG :saw:
The gals are circling him. :eek: Maybe they're saying Maui Wowee :smoke: :whistle:
Oh, look out for potholes. :whistle: ;)
Thanks much chris :yes: That's valuable information if this thing has transmission issues. Fortunate part is that the "rolling chassis" has the...
I have no experience with tandem trailers. So, best I can say, "Don't overload it." :yes:
Nah, the interweb works on uneven ground also. :whistle: Of course it does help that I can see the tower from any point on the property. :D
Hope it holds up for you Chvymn99 :) :yes:
Purchased this place in Aug of 2010. Mind you, it's mostly wooded hillside, not much on this property is flat. :rofl: :lol: House was listed (a...
:rofl: :lol: You've done way more than me today. Unless we're counting the beer drinkin :cheers: :emb:
:doh: :hair::hair: