That is very nice Walt. I like the flares on that style.
:headbang: Ooooo, that went over my head. Too close to lunch to think straight. :whistle:
That explains why my neighbor could never get his unused grounding rod out of the ground.:rofl: :lol: He kept tripping over it and hitting it...
I get two FB page feeds. They are WW 1 and WW2 colorised. Vintage military photos that are digitally colorized. The people doing them seem to...
That is a striped bass/blue fish fly. We have some pike in some larger lakes, but I haven't hooked into one of them yet. I tie shad flies also....
Very nice. I like the look of the flat top on those carpenters hatchets.
I spy a burl.
Haha. Keeping it under wraps until the reveal. I'm under the home furnishings. I donated the piece to a charity auction and it found a new...
Looks like the bench is working out. Did you bore out those mortise holes first? Poplar is pretty decent for projects. I've had a few 1x's twist...
These pallet projects are making mine look trivial. Good work all. I think I may need to add another entry.
Amazing what nature can create. That grain is pretty nice. Even the smaller pieces are worth some money for wood turners.
I'm thinking tent stove too. Any grates in it? Bottom air feed looks like a coal stove A similar model on the net was advertised as that and...
I tend to slice smaller apple limbs into cookies and soak. Larger apple with heavy, crusty bark, I do not to use. Here is a pork loin cooked on...
Happy Easter everyone. Enjoy your day and safe travels. What's everyone eating today? I'm making green bean casserole and bringing pickles to...
I discovered the foot on one of my fly reels had broken, and I have not been able to locate the part yet. [ATTACH] So I read up on backyard...
Persuading some iron with heat and hammer tonight. A small functional item. [ATTACH]
Truly a great thing you are doing for Duke.:yes:
What's odd is that Sasquatch is wearing a bucket upside down on his head behind the left rear of the hut. Why? Because he never wears one in the...
Wrong type of handle on double bit axe?
I took my son out trout fishing in a local river on conservation land. The temp was 45 and a stiff wind. It was difficult to fly fish with the...