Here is a chain loop holder I made two weeks ago. I sent this to the Michigan GTG for a raffle prize. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
:whistle: Those barn door hardware kits are not cheap on the net either. I'm going to use the flat bar stock for the rail and make 4 brackets to...
A sliding barn door is on my list this year for the laundry room. I'll check the local scrapyard for wheels or use garage door pulleys. I'll ding...
Insurance needed and must clean up.
The sign needs to visit New England sometime.
I thought the pic was a "free wood" Craigslist ad.
Did the FHC sign relocate, or is it staying with Dennis and Judy?
:binoculars::popcorn:
I just about finished up with a wood storage rack in a corner of the basement. I had some items stored here, but it would make a good storage...
Fire starter pot. The small cast iron kettle versions are called Cape Cod firepots. The soaker end is usually a porous stone, and it soaks in...
Just olive oil. The oven is almost 5 years old and needs a re-coat of the outer clay/sand layer. One of the last snow storms blew sideways and...
I am still cutting little slices off.
It was only about 45 degrees today, with drizzle and a raw wind. Perfect afternoon for firing the oven. Pine kindling and sugar maple for just...
Less chance of falling off a chicken than a horse.
Any food pics from the table? It has to be around that time of day.
Yep, indoor shop day it looks. We got spoiled with the 70+ last weekend.
I thought the firepit would be keyhole shaped by now. Enjoy the day everyone. Keep the pics coming.
43 out, drizzle and raw wind off the ocean. Burning shop cut offs and some pallet chunks to take the chill out.
Sure do. Time to dip in the 7 year reserve.
Who's bringing the seasoned wood for the firepit? :whistle: