I'd be so retired already... Super nice saw.
I was thinking the same. Screws down through the top. It was his NY accent that threw me. On a side note. Anyone that uses the Kreg jig...
Ah, up through the supports. Gotcha.:yes:
I feel your pain. The table saw is my only true level area for assembling. Putting away tools, glues and screws is my struggle. I missed out on...
How about Kreg jig pocket holes up from underneath?
It looks like powder post beetles. Exit holes are about the size of a ball point pen tip.
Tell her you are preserving history for future generations. Hard to deny being a steward of old stuff.
Did you get any tear out with the grain going in different directions?
That is a very commendable run you had. Enjoy some hopefully more free time.
Here is my entry: A pallet biergarten. [ATTACH] Actually, not my entry, but I saw this today and thought of this thread. This was just a...
$1.00 a pound.
I will check those threads out. I found some info stamped into it. BOSTON MECH PIPE SHOP [ATTACH] The round channels on the back are for...
Luke, did you finish your brick smokehouse?
Good pick today. 100 lb Vanderman No. 1 steam fitters vise. 21" long, 10" tall 5" wide jaws. Solid bar. This design has the screw exposed, but...
Nice set. That should cover you from dovetails to joinery.
That looks great lukem.
:popcorn: I probably spend more time drawing out and planning how the piece will come together.
Thanks man. They definitely do. My son cut some cornbread up at a ceremony this weekend at the house with the English trade knife I made. Sort...
Any concern with the toxin the tree releases affecting other plantings? What's it called jugla? Juglera? Jugleone? They are beautiful trees though.
I made this hook tonight to give to the local 1697 house to close the wooden shutters when they are done for the day. The thick brick walls make...