Thank you hoadahs!
Thank you very much woodwidow!
I had no idea dogs had such a short gestation period. I hope all goes well.
The iron is a bit on the small side, made for drink coasters. [ATTACH]
That set up is perfect for fajita cooking.
I installed a LED shop light with Bluetooth speakers over my workbench. I am switching over to LED's anyways, so for a few more bucks, I have...
That sounds good. I have to make that chicken sometime. I made the "state fair chicken" recipe yesterday that Pen posted a while back at the...
Ugh, we are lined up for that rain today. I hope they can get the local parades in.
No plans today, but we had a small cookout at the in laws yesterday afternoon. My nephew, who is in the Navy Sea Bee's was visiting along with...
Very nice Pete! Enjoy them.
I'm also here for reading funny the autocorrects.
I'll be using the 1" x 3" green coated wire fence. Do you think they would get through that? Maybe I need to go the chicken wire route. That...
I am finally in on this thread. I was talking to my neighbor a few weeks ago about gardening. He has a nice small set up, and grows his plants...
Pretty lousy hearing about the tree loss. Last year was tough with the drought. I heard about the gypsy moths down your way and they are...
I have a Stihl 025 with 16" bar and no splitter. It was my yard tree, so I just pecked away at it on my free time.
I just saw that on FB. The sandwich sounds good too.
I have a G. Loomis and two L L beans. The beans were returned rods from their outlet store. I was told from a good source that the beans were...
I cut this large Norway maple up a few years ago. Lots of sledge and wedge and a bit of noodling. It was a bit of work, but it got done. Relax...
Facilities Manager for residential and light commercial buildings. I could write a book on what I've seen and done. I'm 90% hands on and 10%...
That looks very well done.:yes: