Unfortunately my splitter will only take a 24 inch round.
This one I got off cl it’s currently in the garage. The original is in the basement and will be put into place before the season opener.
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] I could let this one go for about 1/10th $ of the Woodstock
I respect that and to each their own. some people like to carry a 9mm some like a .44…
[ATTACH]
Go back to the smoke dragon!
All it would take for me is one jacked up patient and I’d OUT!
Perhaps the guy was meant to cut grass but everybody around him told him that he needed to go to college to be something. So he went along with...
That reminds me. A girl I dated for while, her father was an obgyn. One night when we are out for dinner the waiter asked what he would like and...
Well, I can’t say as I’d want to look at the ones with problems as much as ones without.
One that I think is great is when someone talks about changing the blade on their chainsaw!!!
The teacher at the school house told my folks I weren’t to smart. Fast forward 20 years I make at least double what someone currently makes in...
The chat works if you want to use their cookie cutter reply’s or send your message and wait… I bought a prime item that was fulfilled by an...
We were just in vt last weekend, I always think it’s funny the acres of lawn you folks keep up.
Side note:[ATTACH] if you like horseradish these are bomb!
I was thinking the same thing but thought it might be goofy :thumbs:
Man, that would really grind my gears! maybe a short npt nipple and a coupling? Would be petty cheap to try.
Anybody try to talk to a customer service rep at Amazon lately? :headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang: I understand now how that clown...
Yeah I’d say 4 acres is a large yard!
Dang, I would have to have an awfuly large yard to justify 4K plus to cut the grass…