Cant wait! Tired of the humidity!
Lots of room for, Um showering!
I am offended that you are offended…:rofl: :lol:
I had originally looked at Woodstock before I purchased the tube stoves. I think I would have been very disappointed if I had forked over that...
K.I.S.S
Double Wall Black Stove Pipe
Not sure if your heat needs or the stove you are looking at but… I tried two new tube stoves in my basement. One cheapo Esw and one Drolet that...
[ATTACH] Good times!
[ATTACH] Last day of vacation, 7 hours in the family truckster (3 and6yo) just home from 5 days at the in-laws. Might be a few of those cold...
Fresh tuna needs no heat! If you must, a quick sear on a super hot fire!
[MEDIA]
Yikes!
Like all these folk that think college should be free for everybody. Ask them to contribute to the cost and see what you get.
Now that the temps are starting to drop it’s time to get back at it for me. Took a couple months off.
The stove or the mantle?:D
Don’t use google what are we talking about?
[MEDIA] On the line of ear worms
With an all new cvt transmission. Interesting.
I ran a Nashua N18 for a while. It has a 6 inch outlet.
Are those just regular 3 prong outlets? Is there a twist lock?