Just to clarify I didn’t say it wouldn’t do a good job. The stove I pictured heats the house just fine after you get the cement up to temp and you...
Thanks folks, it’s one of those things. My buddy across town has an electric fence set up because a bear has been pushing his coop door in so I...
7
We lost the ol patrol hound this past spring. I’m sure if he was still around the chickens would be safe. Still miss that boy.
What’s up with all the squares in the pic? I’m guessing so the birds don’t fly into the window?
Mighta pressed a wheelbearing into a knuckle with the splitter a time or two:whistle::cool:
The neighbor that walks his trails says he has been seeing a fisher cat near our property line. I’d be willing to bet that’s the culprit.
Something tore through some rotted boards on the coop and killed all my chickens! :mad::(
:popcorn:
Mango, habanero sausage is bomb!
so one thing that might be obvious. At least for my set up you really don’t feel the heat upstairs for quite a while when the stove is lit from...
Just add pork chops!
Dinosaur foot tree. That’s what my boy calls them anyway.
[ATTACH] Still have a couple tunes stuck in the dome
I feel like I have seen this thread before…
If it’s on the internet it must be true.
[ATTACH] Similar to a mamma bear, I burn about 5 cord to heat 2500 sq ft
This guy is just ignorant. There are no municipal entities he can complain to and I would hope he is smart enough not to do something that might...
What kind of threat? Should I be worried?
Recently I had a neighbor stop by and ask if he could buy some of my css’ed wood. I said nope. He then told me it will go bad before I get to it. Lol