[ATTACH]
Um, no.
[ATTACH] Ain’t noting wrong with a good pair of slippers!
59*f sitting by the campfire with a hoodie.:thumbs: Enough with that hot humid chit. [ATTACH]
Thanks
Yo, skeet is that a hamster in Bobby Joe?
[ATTACH] Got all the boards cut and put down. Of course I ran out of the screws I am using and the only place that sells them within reasonable...
Sure is nice loading the stove in your slippers all winter, eh? You were smart to put three stringers down for the logs. When I was buying...
Well, I’m glad I passed on renting that machine this past spring. Thanks for the info.
[ATTACH] The gt350 is a good choice for a bj’s run.
We use what they call a designer mix, it’s specified by the state dot that we contract for. I’m really not sure what’s in it. The inspector for...
All the concrete came out of the end of the hose so I guess it was a win.
I’m in the happy wife happy life camp. The shutters make no difference to me other than it’s more work for me so they can stay in the shed! Thanks...
Dang it’s hot and humid here today. Got some color on the pvc. Hope to get the rest of the deck down tomorrow and button things up this weekend....
Right!
I ate a double for lunch today and I regret it.
The spot on the drivers side of the Honda looks useable? we generally park in the less popular parts of parking areas. Too many people that...
[ATTACH] Slowly getting there. I wish this spot wasn’t in full sun in the afternoon the only time I have to work on it. Of course it started...
Piles of “seasoned” wood showing up in peoples yards around here.