All this talk of burn tubes has me thinking…
Keep the husk on when grilling! Maybe even dip the ears in water before grilling.
:tip:Excellent!
This guy is a SLACKER when it comes to fire wood. I refuse to be his parachute.
:( We lost Frank this past spring. It still stings. Sorry to hear you lost your friend. [ATTACH] R
Without dipping into forbidden territory, I think the stoves will be worth something if oil, ng or propane gets too expensive/not readily available.
[ATTACH] Anybody have any experience with this stuff?
Sure does, I know I have enough wood on site for at least 3 heating seasons. The I gotta get this done or is gonna be a long cold winter buying...
Ha, yeah it took way longer than it should have. And I’m still not done… from the end of may till now I did not even think about playing with...
Yeah, and the Ashley at the camp. I was gonna go grab another that a guy had on Craigslist but I got the “look”. I need to find a better hiding spot.
[ATTACH] Got one hiding in the house too!
[ATTACH] Retirement fund!
Yes a mechanical one. Probly one of the most useful attachments I have.
The wife met some town folk today at one of the kids sporting events. When she was telling them where we live they said “the house with all the...
That cement pad looks like a great spot for a building!
Fisher grandpa bear wood stove - general for sale - by owner Some folks are real proud of their steel boxes!
[ATTACH] Finally got all the RO bucked up
It’s a two spot spot there is a side walk behind the car. I think if I was going to spend that kind of money on a car I’d pick one that can...
Always make sure hands are OFF the levers while you cut! Have fun.
Yes, sir!