[ATTACH] Lunch time!
Yup he keeps the rif raf out!
[ATTACH]
Oh yes there will be some of that after the work is done!
They do where we shop.
[ATTACH] Brought the local law man in to make sure there are no problems.
[ATTACH] Slides up!
There have been some folks moving wood around. The slide is going up! [ATTACH] There was a lil bit left after last season.
And perhaps incorporate a damper to the flange. The rod for the control would stick out and get hot but could be operated with a glove. ^ this.
We put 4-5 cord in the basement. Have done it in this house for over 30 years. Never noticed anymore bugs than the ones that fly in the house when...
No I don’t believe he wears a tie, ever.
Same dude got his hair caught in a drill with a long bit on it. Tore a chunk out the size of an index card!:bug:
One of my coworkers thought he was a rockstar(played bass in a band) got his locks wrapped up in a creeper. When he stood up the creeper was...
So I have this tractor part in new jersey…
There was construction going on in those areas a couple weeks ago as well.
This will be a first for me. I have been told that they will be fine. I run a heat lamp in the coop all winter.
[ATTACH] Post office called they said they have a noisy package for me.
Not just the gt350 mustangs in general. :bug: I once got to watch a new hire “mechanic” try to drive a guys gt350 into the shop for its first...
Looks good, I like the coal door! The weather is looking good for me to get my wood stashed this weekend.