[ATTACH] Beautiful evening for a fire! Must be some hoarders around a campfire?
Where do rabbits go out to eat?
I forgot the stove and exhaust…
Welcome! Sounds like a tractor with a cab is in order defiantly gonna want a plow on it for that type of drive probly a v. A couple saws cuz...
Went to the county fair today. We brought home some ink prints from a local artist.[ATTACH] this one is pretty cool, the more you look there is a...
Thems some bigguns!
You hold on to something for years, with no use. Throw it away something pops up!
He stood out in his field…
Why did the scarecrow get a promotion?
Sweet, then a few roof brackets/planks should provide a stable work platform. I do a bunch of stuff DIY but I’m pretty sure I’d hire that out....
Is it on the end of the house? Why not use masonry staging?[ATTACH]
[ATTACH] On to the next project, I heard something about a new door the other day. I quickly changed the subject :whistle:
[ATTACH]
Welcome! I always kept the fire extinguisher right by the stove as well. Until someone pointed out that if there was a fire that needed...
[ATTACH] Some day it will be more than a weekend place…
Gotcha, I guess that’s why the pic on the box looks like that…:doh:
I agree. Just trying to make use of the gift.
When the bacon cooks it shrinks and squeezes the filling out. I’ll have to try something different next time.
well then I stand corrected. I do think the car is bad azz non the less.
[ATTACH] Got the rack thingy for Father’s Day. It will take some getting used to. Better than a tie as I don’t wear one ever.