Neighbors are moving to Alaska. He asked me if I wanted these tonight. Yes please. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Maybe this will help. Black soot from Atwood water heater - iRV2 Forums
This being our first fully self contained camper, i haven't experienced that. Ours burns clean. I wonder if something built a nest in yours before...
I think its the water heater now that I looked again. Like it's running dirty some how.
So thats the fridge exhaust?
[ATTACH]
Thats the one.
Nice. We have the Milwaukee 18v inflator under trigger's seat all the time.
Sure thing brother. I installed it today. It reads exactly what my costly digital tire pressure gauge reads. It also tells you tire temps. It...
T.Jeff Veal You should really consider this for your camper. A catastrophic blow out will really tear up a camper. $80 on Amazon. Does 4 tires....
Trust me when I say this... Id rather have you there than some family members. :handshake:
It doesn't have to cost a bunch. We got married in our yard with only very close family and friends. Maybe 20 people. It was going to be smaller...
[ATTACH] Found another saw from your favorite country of origin. Cheap like you like them. Czed